Why? I don't know. Somewhere along the line, Lucia decided to start calling Halmoni "Halmo." She definitely knows it's a little joke as she'll grin and/or giggle while saying it. She's been super-duper happy with all the attention lately, of course. Her little sister, despite Halmo's attempts to win her over, still isn't quite sure about hanging out with someone besides Mommy. However, I did get to leave the house for a girls night out for a couple hours. Woot, woot!
So far, we've gone to the pool twice, gone to story time, gone shopping more than I can count, ate lots of treats, played at the park, read lots of books, played lots of puzzles, hit the HUGE kids exchange this past weekend, and tried out the "new-to us" scooter.
 |
| No better donuts than from Halmo's town |
 |
| splashground |
 |
| mall |
 |
| just a swingin' |
 |
| personal pusher |
 |
| "higher!" |
 |
| trying out the scooter... guess who's going the other away |